A cow was a type of animal that was used for the production of beef and milk, the latter of which could be turned into cheese.
Cows could charge their opponents in battle, as well as gore them with their horns.
Many recipes throughout the Realms required products specifically from cows, such as pepper cheese and later varieties of Elturian Grey, which used cheese, and breek, which used beef. Such products were exported across Faerûn, as well as cows themselves, i.e., from Chessenta and Saradush.
- Referenced only
- Video games
- Baldur's Gate
- Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear
- Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn
- Icewind Dale
- Icewind Dale II
- Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms
- Neverwinter Nights
- Neverwinter Nights: Shadows of Undrentide
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Wizards RPG Team (2016). Volo's Guide to Monsters. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 207–208. ISBN 978-0786966011.
- ↑ Wizards RPG Team (2016). Volo's Guide to Monsters. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 224. ISBN 978-0786966011.
- ↑ BioWare (1998). James Ohlen, Ray Muzyka. Baldur's Gate. Black Isle Studios.
- ↑ Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, Skip Williams (July 2003). Player's Handbook 3.5 edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 112. ISBN 0-7869-2886-7.
- ↑ Jeff Grubb, Julia Martin, Steven E. Schend et al (1992). Aurora's Whole Realms Catalogue. (TSR, Inc), pp. 123–124. ISBN 0-5607-6327-2.
- ↑ Christopher Perkins (September 6, 2016). Storm King's Thunder. Edited by Kim Mohan, Michele Carter. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 80. ISBN 978-0786966004.
- ↑ Jeff Grubb and Ed Greenwood (1990). Forgotten Realms Adventures. (TSR, Inc), p. 100. ISBN 0-8803-8828-5.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd, Erik Mona (May 2002). Faiths and Pantheons. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 142–143. ISBN 0-7869-2759-3.