Crimmor was the Caravan Capital of Amn. Many caravans were sponsored and arranged in Athkatla, but the goods were loaded onto barges there and towed up the Alandor River by horses and mules on River Road until they reached their mustering point at Crimmor. Some folk said nearly every caravan in Faerûn passed through Crimmor in time.
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by providing more information.|
- Scott Haring (1988). Empires of the Sands. (TSR, Inc), p. 9. ISBN 0-8803-8539-1.
- Ed Greenwood (2000). Volo's Guide to Baldur's Gate II. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 48–50. ISBN 0-7869-1626-5.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book Two: Amn. (TSR, Inc), pp. 30–32. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Ed Greenwood (August 2005). “Cities of the Realms: Crimmor, City of Caravans”. In Erik Mona ed. Dragon #334 (Paizo Publishing, LLC), pp. 22–34.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Bruce R. Cordell, Ed Greenwood, Chris Sims (August 2008). Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 93. ISBN 978-0-7869-4924-3.