House Crommor (pronounced: /ˈkroʊmmɔːr/ CROM-mor) was a noble family of Waterdeep that was prominent within the city from the 13th century DR. They were famed for the brasswork goods they produced, which primarily included musical instruments. Many of the family members were guild crafters within the Waterdhavian Council of Musicians, Instrument-Makers, & Choristers.
Base of Operations
- Duth Crommor: Patriarch of the noble house during the mid–14th century
- Brigit Crommor:
- Kadiou Crommor:
- Ghodus Crommor:
- Bleys Crommor: A member of the Deep Delvers.
- Eric L. Boyd (2005-09-28). Noble Houses of Waterdeep (Zipped PDF). Wizards of the Coast. p. 3. Archived from the original on 2016-11-01. Retrieved on 2009-10-07.
- Ed Greenwood (1987). Waterdeep and the North. (TSR, Inc), p. 46. ISBN 0-88038-490-5.
- Ed Greenwood and Steven E. Schend (July 1994). “Who's Who in Waterdeep”. City of Splendors (TSR, Inc), p. 12. ISBN 0-5607-6868-1.
- Ed Greenwood and Steven E. Schend (July 1994). “Who's Who in Waterdeep”. City of Splendors (TSR, Inc), pp. 40–41. ISBN 0-5607-6868-1.
- Eric L. Boyd (June 2005). City of Splendors: Waterdeep. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 94, 97. ISBN 0-7869-3693-2.
- Eric L. Boyd (June 2005). City of Splendors: Waterdeep. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 100, 103. ISBN 0-7869-3693-2.
- Ed Greenwood (1991). “Undermountain Adventures”. In Steven E. Schend ed. The Ruins of Undermountain (TSR, Inc.), p. 19. ISBN 1-5607-6061-3.
Deepwinter • Gildeggh • Maernos • Shadowdusk • Zoar