- The Forgotten Realms Wiki has passed 44,000 articles already! The lucky thousandth is The Wonders of Magery from the indefatigable Stabbier.
- Adventuring around Daggerford with the speaking sword Elfhost in hand, Crorsina explored the lost kingdom of Calandor, retraced the steps of Derwin Stonecarver, and came back with a mysterious magical music box.
- Hashimashadoo, meanwhile, visited the Hall of Mystery, a temple to Mystra in Ravens Bluff, but may have had more fun with the church of Sharess. He also conducted an exposé of Rhinnom Dannihyr—not only a member of Amn's ruling Council of Six, but also head of the Shadow Thieves, so expect Hash to disappear again any day now.
- Artemaz explored the mean streets of Zhentil Keep. He crossed the Force Bridge and took in the Tower of the Art and relaxed at The Bath House. But after a visit to the South Cemetery with a surprisingly limited protection from undead, 5' radius spell, Artemaz needed a stiff drink at the The Mug and Mutton.
- Wearing Mintassan's miraculous bracers and carrying the Dreamstone, Artyom.pavlov crossed the sea while listening to sea shanties like Old Sailors' Chant of the Sword Coast. Arriving in Maztica, Artyom passed the Bay of Coxi and landed on Maztapan Island, where he didn't see eye-to-eye with a basilisk-like rhaumbusun.
- In our Legacy of the Green Regent campaign, the adventurers have defeated the goblin bandits, rescued the halflings, and even cured their lycanthropy. But the hard part remains: reunions and justice.