- Sorry for the delay; it's hard managing one wiki, let alone two. Yes, I've been unfaithful at the Eberron Wiki, and she is a demanding mistress. To make up, I have a double-load of clacks.
- We welcome SunderedShor, who stands on the shoulders of giants—literally so in his quest to uncover the secrets of the Jotun. He left The Seven-Stringed Harp with a backpack full of brass and followed a band of would-be dwarven giant-killers. Unfortunately, the one they tried to kill was a death giant. SunderedShor escaped into ruins thought to be from the fallen Cloudlands and discovered lost giant rune magic: a claw of the wyrm rune, one to control undead, and another that opened a door to Ysgard. Surely one was useful against that death giant outside…
- But Ysgard is where we catch up with Sir Whiteout, who's relaxing in Alfheim after mapping the infinite planes, from the Inner Planes to the outer, including the first layer of Limbo and the dwarven realms of Erackinor on Mount Celestia, Mount Clangeddin in Arcadia, and the Dwarvish Mountain in the Outlands. But I ask just what he's doing with a disguise kit and Elminster's eversmoking pipe.
- We also welcome Silvananthus, who comes from the Oakfather's Glen in Brost, and Arby777, who toured two of Waterdeep's taverns, the Mighty Manticore and Crawling Spider, and slept it off at the Plinth. We welcome back RatsAbout, who went to Myth Drannor, got robbed by Isharn Hammerfell, and explored with Delmair Rallyhorn, Father Jon, and Rex.
- Meanwhile, as the Year of Monsters continues, our menagerie expands. Regis87 has caught a lot of theme-park-reject dinosaurs like tanystropheus, snakes like the constrictor snake and sewerm, and animals like the bison and cheetah. Look-a-troopa has found the draconic dracohar and draken and undead giant barrowes, as well as talking owls and penguins.
- Seeking the ruins of the Netherese city of Tinnainen destroyed by the dragon Wrathburn, Possessed Priest equipped sword of stalking, dart of the hornets' nest, and eyes of charming, as well as a good supply of beer, and ventured forth. And into a dungeon full of oozes, where he swam through bloodbloaters, stumbled into a stunjelly wall, and walked right through an ethereal ooze. But wiki editors do tend to get bogged down in things they didn't plan on.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.