- FANDOM just migrated the FRW to their new Unified Community Platform. This caused some chaos, but it seems stable now. Let us know on Talk or Forum pages if anything is amiss. You may notice some changes to how things look, and some new features and functions, as well as bugs.
- Happy Birthday, Forgotten Realms Wiki! Since its creation on October 1st, 2005, it's seen fifteen years; three domain names; three D&D editions; over 120 years of timeline advancement; stacks of sourcebooks, novels, comics, and games; up to 1.6 million visiting devices a month; over 33,400 articles; and countless dedicated editors who've kept it all going and thriving. There are far too many to name, but I thank each and every one for all their hard work and enthusiasm. I thank the fans for reading our articles; we're glad to have given entertainment, inspiration, and guidance to the Realms and D&D. And I thank the designers, writers, and artists for giving us all such a rich world to explore.
- Take a look at our infographic on the Twitter page and see our goals and early history here.
- Going back to Baldur's Gate on a nautiloid, Possessed Priest escaped Us (not us, the intellect devourer) and the fiendish Commander Zhalk, before running into the archdruid Kagha and being healed by the Elixir of Silvanus. But he got the real prize—books! The Illustrated Adventures of Balduran, The Wonders of Phandalin, Shanties for the Bitch Queen and others went straight to the library.
- Browsing spellbooks like Glandar's Grimoire, Kyristan's Mysteries, and Glanvyl's Workbook, Artemaz added spells like fellblade, undead familiar, write, and many more, and attracted a spectral wizard. But, really, creating an illusory pet cat may be the best use of magic ever.
- SunderedShor got to know the druid hero Lanseril Snowmantle and learned of Hephaestus (the smith god, not the dragons). He also added to the menageries the plant-like tendriculos and mantrap, the energetic incarnates, the fenhounds of Ravenloft, undead slow shadows, and the intelligent apes called dakons. Just don't ask how he caught the lice.
- Unknown user 11 went shopping for fiend patrons for warlocks, learning of the osyluth Incus, the logokron Kulaga, and Shetai, the Vulgar Inquisitor.
- We welcome Grumpmicat, who wanted to tell us about the Xanathar's pet goldfish Sylgar, and Darkyelf, who sought Beirmoura, the Bright Sword of Thentia, but found nightviper and Tundra Widowmaker snakes and drow with dreamwhisper poison. And good night.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.