- We've got movie sign! Again! The Dungeons & Dragons movie is confirmed to be set in the Forgotten Realms, rumors of the story are going around, and studio and location filming has started in Northern Ireland and England, and the first photos of actors in costume are out! See the above link for all the news, details, rumors and facts so far, with links to articles and sources to see for yourself.
- SilverTiger12 explored, and then escaped, a temple to the naga deity Ssharstrune, and was hunted by a ha-naga and its nagahydra, bright naga, and nagatha minions. Afterward, the Tiger went down, down to goblin-town, meeting the mysterious goblins of Grodd and the brutish norkers, before being hunted by a varag.
- Ir'revrykal sunk his teeth into some new books: the Book of the Raven, Mazfroth's Mighty Digressions, and the so-called The Joy of Extradimensional Spaces. And those teeth? They're the notorious Teeth of Dahlver-Nar. Ouch.
- Artyom.pavlov is making himself comfortable in the Tethyrian town of Mosstone, but he had to drop the Cynicism first. At the Oak-Father's Boon, Artie stuffed himself silly on olive oil crust pies while documenting other magic items like a scarab of goodwill, The Salamander's Tongue, and The Great Oak, which was left behind by a druid.
- We welcome the disturbingly named Stabbier, who's documenting the Seven Imaskarcana, and the confusingly named JC10169, who went to the divine realm of Azuth and all they got was a lousy rod of absorption.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.