- We hope everyone had a starry Simril and has a safe, healthy, and well-earned holiday period. It's been a long tough year, but by working together, covering our faces, and staying 5 feet (1.5 meters) or more apart, we are getting through this. Adventure at home.
- The prolific Artyom.pavlov had so many adventures it's hard to pick just one. But, still in the ruins of Myth Drannor, in Nightingale Court, Artie heard the Song of Faerûn from the Ear of Myth Drannor, and interpreted it with the diviner Caalenfaire and talking skull Volun. He also won some magical rings from the Great Stone Head, including Torm's Tiny Circlet and Oberon's Airy Lash. Armed with such bling, Artie snuck past Kog and his dark nagas to finally reach the infamous pool of radiance. All I can say is "don't fall in".
- Planewalker SilverTiger12 escaped the Demiplane of Nightmares with bad dreams about diaboli (not as bad as they sound) and neh-thalggu, the brain collectors (so much worse). Next came demons: gadacros wanted to eat their eyeballs, solamiths everything else. A look into the Plane of Mirrors showed not themself, but one of the enigmatic nerra. After couatls told them of yuan-ti experiments, the Silver Tiger investigated and reported on the volatile yuan-ti ignans, after the burns healed. Such is the life of a monster hunter.
- We say "well met" to many new scribes. SyneXP spoke of the Lion Sword of Athalantar and the adventuress Myrjala Talithyn, as well as the early life of a certain drow ranger. Stormrider7 met the Council of the Wood of the High Forest. Jaxterhammer ran into a bibberbang. The Zingaran (oi, wrong setting!) heard the legend of Daganisoraan while a prisoner of sahuagin aboard their manta.
- And Frozenstar32 searched for the wyrms of the North, first exploring the Deeping Cave (fortunately Old Gnawbone was out) and finding the remains of Endracritar. Thalagyrt, Old Lord Memory, lived up to his name in sharing some history. So did Zundaerazylym, the Laughing Wyrm, who told of her Soft Claws and nevertokens.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.