And there's more to these marks than a drunken prank. As you try to find out the source and meaning of your new adornment, you are drawn further and further into danger and mystery. Will you become a pawn in somebody else's power game, or will you fight for your freedom and individuality?Curse of the Azure Bonds is an adventure set in the FORGOTTEN REALMS game world for the AD&D 2nd Edition game. It is based on the best-selling novel, Azure Bonds, by Jeff Grubb and Kate Novak. And watch for the Azure Bonds computer game, coming soon for Strategic Simulations, Inc!
Contents[edit | edit source]
- Chapter 1: The Awakening
- Chapter 2: Tilverton
- Chapter 3: The Thieves
- Chapter 4: The Sewers
- Chapter 5: The Fire Knives
- Chapter 6: Into the Realms
- Chapter 7: Yulash
- Chapter 8: The Temple of Moander
- Chapter 9: Zhentil Keep
- Chapter 10: The Temple of Bane and the Tower of Fzoul
- Chapter 11: The Village of Hap
- Chapter 12: Haptooth Hill
- Chapter 13: Myth Drannor
- Chapter 14: Tyranthraxus!
- Appendix 1: Major NPCs, magic items, and new monsters
- Appendix 2: Wilderness encounter tables and players' maps
Index[edit | edit source]
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Alias • Akabar Bel Akash • Alusair Nacacia • Arcanali • Artur Grossman • Azoun Obarskyr IV • Burto Milibuck • Castar • Crimdrac • Cutthroat McGill • Dracandros • Dragonbait • Elminster Aumar • Fzoul Chembryl • Giogioni Wyvernspur • Happy Hogun • Kinterly • Kybor • Lethbron-Stot • Mogion • Mumfrey Mimly • Olive Ruskettle • Radatha • Remarkus • Silas Genk • Thalia • Thimberel • Thungor Triblane • Tyranthraxus • Vangerdahast Aeiulvana
Creatures[edit | edit source]
Magic[edit | edit source]
Appendix[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The timelines of the original Pool of Radiance series of video games, and the FRC series of adventure modules cannot co-exist with the canon novels. The video games and modules start in 1357-1358 DR. However, due to the release of content related to the Time of Troubles, the Pool of Radiance novel was shifted backwards to 1340 DR. This spoils the continuity for the video games that originally took place from 1358 DR to 1368 DR (which now starts in 1340 DR), and the adventure modules (Curse of the Azure Bonds took place directly after Ruins of Adventure). For this reason, the events and timelines of the Pool of Radiance video games and the FRC adventure modules are considered non-canon. However, the background information about characters, creatures, locations, and items etc, may still be documented.
[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Jeff Grubb and George MacDonald (April 1989). Curse of the Azure Bonds. (TSR, Inc.), p. 1. ISBN 978-0880386067.
- Ed Greenwood, Julia Martin, Jeff Grubb (1993). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 2nd edition (revised), A Grand Tour of the Realms. (TSR, Inc), p. 39. ISBN 1-5607-6617-4.
- Jeff Grubb and George MacDonald (April 1989). Curse of the Azure Bonds. (TSR, Inc.), p. 3. ISBN 978-0880386067.
- Jeff Grubb and George MacDonald (April 1989). Curse of the Azure Bonds. (TSR, Inc.). ISBN 978-0880386067.