|“||Day breaks, and the crowing of a distant rooster wakes you from all-too-short sleep. Another day of adventure, you think as you arise - but then you stop short. You, and all of your companions, have an elaborate blue tattoo covering most of your sword arm!
And there's more to these marks than a drunken prank. As you try to find out the source and meaning of your new adornment, you are drawn further and further into danger and mystery. Will you become a pawn in somebody else's power game, or will you fight for your freedom and individuality?Curse of the Azure Bonds is an adventure set in the FORGOTTEN REALMS game world for the AD&D 2nd Edition game. It is based on the best-selling novel, Azure Bonds, by Jeff Grubb and Kate Novak. And watch for the Azure Bonds computer game, coming soon for Strategic Simulations, Inc!
- Chapter 1: The Awakening
- Chapter 2: Tilverton
- Chapter 3: The Thieves
- Chapter 4: The Sewers
- Chapter 5: The Fire Knives
- Chapter 6: Into the Realms
- Chapter 7: Yulash
- Chapter 8: The Temple of Moander
- Chapter 9: Zhentil Keep
- Chapter 10: The Temple of Bane and the Tower of Fzoul
- Chapter 11: The Village of Hap
- Chapter 12: Haptooth Hill
- Chapter 13: Myth Drannor
- Chapter 14: Tyranthraxus!
- Appendix 1: Major NPCs, magic items, and new monsters
- Appendix 2: Wilderness encounter tables and players' maps
- Alias • Arcanali • Castar • Dragonbait • Happy Hogun • Kybor • Mumfrey Mimly • Thalia • Thimberel • Thungor Triblane
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 Jeff Grubb and George MacDonald (April 1989). Curse of the Azure Bonds. (TSR, Inc.), p. 1. ISBN 978-0880386067.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Julia Martin, Jeff Grubb (1993). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 2nd edition (revised), A Grand Tour of the Realms. (TSR, Inc), p. 39. ISBN 1-5607-6617-4.
- ↑ Jeff Grubb and George MacDonald (April 1989). Curse of the Azure Bonds. (TSR, Inc.), p. 3. ISBN 978-0880386067.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Jeff Grubb and George MacDonald (April 1989). Curse of the Azure Bonds. (TSR, Inc.). ISBN 978-0880386067.