The Deepwing Mountains were a small, east–west mountain range southeast of the Shining Plains in the Vilhon Reach. They were located between the Orsraun Mountains and the Cloven Mountains and north of the Deepwash.
At the western end of the range, the mountains gave way to rough, rocky hills known as the Rushing Hills, while the southwestern mountains were known as the Spines of Surkh, which encircled Surkh to the north and east and were home to many tombs and burial sites of the lizardfolk who dwelt there.
|This Realmslore article about a geographical location is a stub. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by expanding it.|
- Rand Sharpsword (2002-05-08). More of the Vilhon Reach. Rand's Travelogue. Wizards of the Coast. Retrieved on 2012-03-10.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Map included in Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ Jim Butler (1996). The Vilhon Reach (Dungeon Master's Guide). (TSR, Inc), pp. 46–47. ISBN 0-7869-0400-3.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Eric L. Boyd, Darrin Drader (July 2004). Serpent Kingdoms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 123. ISBN 0-7869-3277-5.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 297. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
Alaghôn • Aphrunn Mountains • Centaur Bridge • Daroush • Gildenglade • Ironcloak • Jathrin's Jump • Lilit Pass • Morningstar Hollows • Mountains of the Alaoreum • Nonthal • The Orbrekh • Orsraun Mountains • Ravilar's Cloak • Xorhun
Arrabar • The Chondalwood • Hlath • Iljak • Samra • Shamph
Elbulder • Fort Arran • Golden Plains • Mimph • Naga Plains • The Nagaflow • Nagawater • Ormpetarr • Serpents' Holding
The Shining Plains
Assam • Cedarsproke • Deepwing Mountains • Gulthmere Forest • Lheshayl • Ormath • Rushing Hills • Urml • Wetwoods