Starting deep in the Nether Mountains, flowing south through Delimbiyr Vale, it was joined near Loudwater by the combined flow of the River Loagrann and the River Greyflow. It continued west between the southern edge of the High Forest and the northern edge of the High Moor where it met the Unicorn Run near Secomber. It continued southwest past the Misty Forest, Laughing Hollow, and Daggerford. Eventually, the river dissolved into a morass of waterways, forming a vast swamp known as the Lizard Marsh.
Places of InterestEdit
|This Realmslore article about a geographical location is a stub. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by expanding it.|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Jennell Jaquays (1988). The Savage Frontier. (TSR, Inc), p. 46. ISBN 0-88038-593-6.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Ed Greenwood (1993). Volo's Guide to the North. (TSR, Inc), p. 189. ISBN 1-5607-6678-6.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Map included in Ed Greenwood, Julia Martin, Jeff Grubb (1993). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 2nd edition (revised). (TSR, Inc). ISBN 1-5607-6617-4.
- ↑ Christopher Perkins (September 6, 2016). Storm King's Thunder. Edited by Kim Mohan, Michele Carter. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 96. ISBN 978-0786966004.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood and Steven E. Schend (July 1994). “Campaign Guide”. City of Splendors (TSR, Inc), p. 13. ISBN 0-5607-6868-1.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (1993). Volo's Guide to the North. (TSR, Inc), p. 214. ISBN 1-5607-6678-6.