Dihliz was located on the edges of Zakharan civilization about 50 miles north from the mouth of the Nogaro River. It served as a starting point for expeditions to the ruins and jungles of the lost kingdoms of Nog and Kadar, gaining it the title of the "Gateway City". Between the distant influences of the Grand Caliph in Huzuz and the Padishah of Afyal, corruption grew rampant, compromising the existing regulations about the export of treasures and antiquities. Aside from plunder (and corruption), the main products of Dihliz were rice and serving as a trading point to and around the Pantheon cities.
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by providing more information.|
- ↑ Canon material does not provide dating for the Al-Qadim campaign setting. For the purposes of this wiki only, the current date for Al-Qadim products is assumed to be 1367 DR.
- Jeff Grubb (August 1992). Land of Fate (Adventurer's Guide to Zakhara). (TSR, Inc), pp. 105–106. ISBN 978-1560763291.
- Steve Kurtz (1994). Al-Qadim: Ruined Kingdoms: Campaign Guide. (TSR, Inc), pp. 16–20. ISBN 1-56076-815-0.
- Jeff Grubb (August 1992). Land of Fate (Fortunes and Fates). (TSR, Inc), p. 33. ISBN 978-1560763291.
- Steve Kurtz (1994). Al-Qadim: Ruined Kingdoms: Campaign Guide. (TSR, Inc), pp. 28–29. ISBN 1-56076-815-0.