A disguise kit was a set of tools and props that allowed a person to disguise their physical appearance.
Description[edit | edit source]
Special disguise kits sold by Aurora's Emporium also included fake facial hair that could be attached to the user's face using tree sap, which was included in a vial within the kit. They also came with blocks of coal and chalk to darken and lighten facial details, a wad of clay that could be molded to change facial features, a felt hat that could assume different shapes, and a linen coif that could be used as a hood.
Appendix[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Board Games
- Dungeons & Dragons Adventure Begins
References[edit | edit source]
- Mike Mearls, Jeremy Crawford (2014). Player's Handbook 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 154. ISBN 978-0-7869-6560-1.
- Jeff Grubb, Julia Martin, Steven E. Schend et al (1992). Aurora's Whole Realms Catalogue. (TSR, Inc), p. 20. ISBN 0-5607-6327-2.
- Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, Skip Williams (July 2003). Player's Handbook v.3.5. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 128, 130. ISBN 0-7869-2886-7.
- Jeremy Crawford, Stephen Schubert (September 2011). Mordenkainen's Magnificent Emporium. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 124. ISBN 978-0786957446.