Dock Ward Double Cross is an adventure module set in the Forgotten Realms using the Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition ruleset. It is part of the Waterdeep series of adventures published for the D&D Adventurers League. It focuses on Waterdeep, and is an adventure designed for 1st- to 4th-level characters. It is part three of the Umbral Aristocracy Trilogy.
|“||You’ve been set up. However, the man you were set against is more than willing to forgive and forget, if you are willing join forces to seek a terrible vengeance||”|
- Artor Morlin • Gillin • Gor • Hranna • Meggin • Tak • Xzand're Hsyl'ran
- Referenced only
- Jarlaxle Baenre
- drow • halfling • human • vampire • werewolf
- Bregan D'aerthe • City Watch • Dungsweepers • Plague Rats • Red Sashes
- D&D Adventurers League Guildmaster: Chris Lindsay
- D&D Adventurers League Wizards Team: Chris Lindsay, Adam Lee, Mike Mearls, Matt Sernett
- D&D Adventurers League Administrator(s): Claire Hoffman, Lysa Chen, Bill Benham, Travis Woodall, Greg Marks, Alan Patrick
- Art Director and Graphic Designer: Rich Lescouflair
- Playtesters: Robert Allison, Paul Aparicio, Charles Burbridge, Wayne Chang, Daniel Chapman, Jake DelMauro, Clayton Embrey, Russell Engel, Justin Faris, Frank Foulis, Travis Fuller, John Fulmer, Derek Gray, Austin Haffke, Gregory Harris, Randall Harris, Ian Hawthorne, Kerry Kaszak, Daniel Klinestiver, Matt Maranda, Chris McGovern, Jawsh Murdock, Kevin Neff, Michael Obermeier, Daniel Oliveira, Russ Paulsen, Matthew Roderick, Dave Rosser, Scot Ryder, Arthur Saucier, James Schweiss, Cameron Scruggs, Dan Taylor, Jia Jian Tin, Daniel Tye, Marcella Velazquez, David Wallace, Christine Weidenbach
Disclaimer: The views expressed in the following links do not necessarily represent the views of the editors of this wiki, nor does any lore presented necessarily adhere to established canon.