|Wikipedia has an article about:|
Dogs were a race of both wild and domesticated animals that were found all over the world. They came in a variety of breeds, sizes, and appearances.
- A white-furred sled dog breed.
- A huge shaggy dog.
- A golden-furred sled dog breed.
- A black-furred sled dog breed.
- Blink dog
- Intelligent canines with an inherent teleportation ability.
- Frenzy dog
- The creation of an evil druidic spell in the deep forest of Chondalwood.
- A cross-breed between a snake and a dog, native to the jungles of Chult and domesticated by the yuan-ti.
Dogs were considered special animals to many deities. Hunting dogs in particular were favored by Anhur and Marthammor Duin. Tiny lap dogs were considered blessed by Savras. Arvoreen, the Red Knight, and Tempus all preferred war dogs. Dogs with gray fur were sacred to both Azuth and Mask, while black dogs were sacred to Bane, brown dogs to Cyrrollalee, and white to Deneir. Mystra favored dogs of all varieties, and intelligent dogs were known to live in the celestial realms of Nephthys, Rillifane Rallathil, and Sharindlar.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Doug Stewart (June 1993). Monstrous Manual. (TSR, Inc), p. 57. ISBN 1-5607-6619-0.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Skip Williams, Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook (July 2003). Monster Manual 3.5. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 271. ISBN 0-7869-2893-X.
- ↑ Gary Gygax (December 1977). Monster Manual, 1st edition. (TSR, Inc), p. 29. ISBN 0-9356-9600-8.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 Robert Wiese (2001-10-25). Dogs in the Forgotten Realms. Wizards of the Coast. Retrieved on 2013-12-6.
- ↑ Anne Gray McCready et al. (March 1994). Elves of Evermeet. (TSR, Inc), p. 40. ISBN 1-5607-6829-0.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 Rick Swan (1992). The Great Glacier. (TSR, Inc), p. 55. ISBN 1-56076-324-8.
- ↑ Douglas Niles (March 1992). Prophet of Moonshae. (TSR, Inc), p. 8. ISBN 1-56076-319-1.
- ↑ Sean K. Reynolds (2002-05-04). Deity Do's and Don'ts (Zipped PDF). Wizards of the Coast. pp. 10–15. Archived from the original on 2016-11-01. Retrieved on 2018-09-08.