They were the allies of the aquatic elves and particularly old and intelligent dolphins could be found living with them in Myth Nantar. Dolphins were sacred to the elven god Deep Sashelas and the deities Istishia and Valkur.
Bay of Dancing DolphinsEdit
They could be found in the Bay of Dancing Dolphins in Dambrath where they could be seen performing the Dance of the Dolphins every evening at dusk. This display would attract spectators from all around Faerûn. The locals thought the dolphins were responsible for the calm waters of the bay. They were allies of the triton that lived in a hidden underwater city.
- James Wyatt (March 2000). “Animal Henchmen”. In Dave Gross ed. Dragon #269 (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 29–30.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Wizards RPG Team (2016). Volo's Guide to Monsters. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 208. ISBN 978-0786966011.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Skip Williams, Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook (July 2003). Monster Manual 3.5. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 278. ISBN 0-7869-2893-X.
- ↑ Gary Gygax (December 1977). Monster Manual, 1st edition. (TSR, Inc), p. 29. ISBN 0-9356-9600-8.
- ↑ Tom Prusa (1993). The Shining South. (TSR, Inc), p. 2. ISBN 1-56076-595-X.
- ↑ Sean K. Reynolds (2002-05-04). Deity Do's and Don'ts (Zipped PDF). Wizards of the Coast. pp. 10–15. Archived from the original on 2016-11-01. Retrieved on 2018-09-08.
- ↑ Thomas Reid (October 2004). Shining South. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 95. ISBN 0-7869-3492-1.
- ↑ Thomas Reid (October 2004). Shining South. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 96. ISBN 0-7869-3492-1.