A dragonne possessed huge claws and fangs, as well as large eyes, usually the color of its scales. A dragonne was about 12 feet long and weighed about 700 pounds.
Dragonnes were highly territorial and would attack any creatures invading their homes. They were not generally evil or malicious, allowing any intruders the opportunity to flee before they attacked. Those who did not leave a dragonne's lair would find themselves quickly set upon by a savage opponent.
The roar of a dragonne was its greatest weapon. Those who heard this creature's roar found their minds and body weakened, leaving them vulnerable to the attacks of the dragonne.
Dragonnes were known to be living in Maztica. The natives knew them as Hakuna. Halloran from the Golden Legion was once attacked and nearly killed by one on a small island near Payit. Some of the tribal halflings of Maztica used such a hakuna as a kind of captive and totem and fed them with humans and other intruders they managed to capture in their territory.
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by providing more information.|
- Card Games
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 Skip Williams, Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook (July 2003). Monster Manual 3.5. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 89. ISBN 0-7869-2893-X.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Doug Stewart (June 1993). Monstrous Manual. (TSR, Inc), p. 92. ISBN 1-5607-6619-0.
- ↑ Gary Gygax (December 1977). Monster Manual, 1st edition. (TSR, Inc), p. 34. ISBN 0-9356-9600-8.
- ↑ Douglas Niles (August 1991). “Maztica Alive”. Maztica Campaign Set (TSR, Inc.), p. 63. ISBN 1-5607-6084-2.
- ↑ Douglas Niles (1990). Ironhelm. (TSR, Inc), pp. 98–99. ISBN 0-8803-8903-6.
- ↑ Douglas Niles (August 1991). “Maztica Alive”. Maztica Campaign Set (TSR, Inc.), p. 16. ISBN 1-5607-6084-2.
- ↑ David Cook (1990). The Horde (Volume II). (TSR, Inc), p. 126. ISBN 978-0880388689.