|“||The Forgotten Realms answer to the Draconomicon.
Dragons of Faerûn features an in-depth look at the dragons of Forgotten Realms. Dungeon Masters are given information on adventuring in the Year of Rogue Dragons on specific dragons of Faerûn and how they may interact with or fight against the players. They are given information on organizations that players can belong to or work against, like the evil Cult of the Dragon. Also included is information on how to run a campaign that features the Year of Rogue Dragons, the one time every thousand years the dragons of Faerûn rampage across the continent.In addition, this book includes ready-to-play adventures; new traps and treasures to be found within dragons’ lairs; new dragon spells; and new monsters.
- Algashon Nathaire • Augloroasa • Daurogoth • Dorn Graybrook • Gareth Dragonsbane • Lareth • Karasendrieth • Sammaster
- rod of the Dark Lady
- "Roll Call of Dragons", a free Web Enhancement by Eric L. Boyd.
- "New Draconic Monsters", the second Web Enhancement that includes the new monsters that didn't make the final cut.
- "City of Wyrmshadows", the third Web Enhancement, dealing with Chaulssin.
- Dungeon Masters Guild product page
Anauroch: The Empire of Shade • City of the Spider Queen • Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave • Into the Dragon's Lair • Pool of Radiance: Attack on Myth Drannor • Shadowdale: The Scouring of the Land • Sons of Gruumsh • The Twilight Tomb