Base of Operations[edit | edit source]
Relationships[edit | edit source]
The Drauthglas family resisted becoming part of Cormyr, but finally surrendered after the last heir was slain in battle. King Pryntaler allowed Eltrym to keep his title and his authority over the forest. The Drauthglas family became Cormyrean nobles.
History[edit | edit source]
Sometime around the Year of the Poisoned Quill, 1190 DR, the Purple Dragons took the Hullack Forest for Cormyr, defeating the Lord of Hullack in battle. Eltrym surrendered to King Pryntaler to protect Hullack Hall and his six daughters after all four of his sons and heirs were slain in the fighting.
Members[edit | edit source]
- Eltrym Drauthglas, Lord of Hullack
- Jalalla Drauthglas, first daughter of Eltrym
- Theera Drauthglas, second daughter of Eltrym
- Ghaunyl Drauthglas, third daughter of Eltrym
- Ileeyra Drauthglas, fourth daughter of Eltrym
- Ormarra Drauthglas, fifth daughter of Eltrym
- Yolara Drauthglas, sixth and youngest daughter of Eltrym