|“||The Red Wizards of Thay. As cruel and horrible as they are powerful, they have ruled their eastern realm for as long as any sage can remember. They can be powerful allies, or deadly enemies. The Red Wizards know the darkest secrets of the strongest magic, and will sell their skills to the highest bidder. Thay is a land of slavers and tyrants, of intrigue and murder, of danger and opportunity. In this book, the government, personalities, economy, cities, people, and wilderness of Thay are described for an AD&D® campaign of any size or level. Dreams of the Red Wizards also includes new spells and magical items unique to the Red Wizards, plus a four-color map of Thay that can be added to the previously published maps of the Forgotten Realms!||”|
- History of Thay
- People and Society of Thay
- Geography of Thay
- Current Economy of Thay
- Current Politics of Thay
- Magic of Thay
- Religion of Thay
- Personalities of Thay
- Adventures in Thay
- 33" x 21" map of East Faerûn from the Gray Forest to Rashemen down to Mulhorand and over to Reth, which includes Thay, Thesk, Aglarond and Altumbel
- Szass Tam • Alzegund the Trader • Ailoth • Naglatha • Lauzoril • Shazzelurt • Sabass of Thay • Gombdalla of Pyarados • Simbul • Bulzo Tarhair • Azhir Kren • Homen Odesseiron • Dickon Sharken • Constable Hargun Skullknuckle • Belanna Telmister
- Assist • Aura fire • Belten's burning blood • Chant • Charm undead • Circle • Combust • Control winds • Deny cold • Detect charm • Detect poison • Detho's delirium • Find the path • Find traps • Fire gate • Fire lance • Fire stones • Fire storm • Flame dagger • Flash • Power word, sleep • Predict weather • Protection from acid • Protection from all elementals, 10' radius • Protection from all lycanthropes, 10' radius • Protection from all undead, 5' radius • Protection from any traps, 5' radius • Protection from breath weapon, dragon • Protection from breath weapon, non-dragon • Protection from cold, 15' radius • Protection from electricity, 10' radius • Protection from fire, 15' radius • Protection from gas, 5' radius • Protection from illusions • Protection from magic, 5' radius • Protection from magical traps, 5' radius • Protection from magical weapons • Protection from mechanical traps • Protection from normal weapons • Protection from paralyzation • Protection from petrification, 10' radius • Protection from plants, 10' radius • Protection from poison • Protection from possession, 10' radius • Protection from shapechangers, 10' radius • Protection from specific elementals, 10' radius • Protection from specific lycanthropes, 10' radius • Protection from specific undead, 5' radius • Protection from water • Regenerate • Resist energy drain • Restoration • Speak with dead • Spell immunity • Stone tell • Summon undead • Synostodweomer • Turn magic
- Editing: Karen S. Boomgarden
- Cartography: Dave Sutherland
- Interior Art: Valerie Valusek
- Cover Art: Clyde Caldwell
- Typography: Kim Janke
- Keylining: Stephanie Tabat
Disclaimer: The views expressed in the following links do not necessarily represent the views of the editors of this wiki, nor does any lore presented necessarily adhere to established canon.
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 Steve Perrin (1988). Dreams of the Red Wizards. (TSR, Inc), p. 1. ISBN 0-88038-615-0.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Steve Perrin (1988). Dreams of the Red Wizards. (TSR, Inc). ISBN 0-88038-615-0.
- ↑ Steve Perrin (1988). Dreams of the Red Wizards. (TSR, Inc), p. 4. ISBN 0-88038-615-0.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.