|This article is currently being worked on by Regis87 (talk).
Please check back later for changes and check if edits made will not disrupt work. This article has been tagged since 22:11, November 20, 2018 (UTC).
Dungeon Command is a card-driven skirmish game played on modular interlocking map tiles that uses order cards, creature cards and miniatures. The game can be integrated with other Dungeon Command and D&D Adventure System Board Games.
- Dungeon Command: Sting of Lolth (July 2012)
- Dungeon Command: Heart of Cormyr (July 2012)
- Dungeon Command: Curse of Undeath (September 2012)
- Dungeon Command: Tyranny of Goblins (November 2012)
- Dungeon Command: Blood of Gruumsh (February 2013)
The object of the game is to have the highest remaining Morale when an opposing warband's Morale has been reduced to 0 or below, or if a player ends his or her turn with no creatures on the battlefield.
As a player, you take on the role of a commander, sending a warband to battle the forces arrayed against you. You recruit troops and deploy them on the battlefield. You issue orders to those creatures, outfit them with spells and equipment, and direct their tactics to break the morale of your enemies and drive them from the field.
Each game contained:
- 1 storage tray
- 1 16-page rule book
- 12 miniatures
- 2 Commander card
- 36 Order cards
- 12 Creature cards (one for each miniature)
- 2 large double-sided battlefield tiles
- 2 small double-sided battlefield tiles
- 12 D&D Adventure System cards
- Game Design: Kevin Tatroe, Peter Lee, Rodney Thompson
- Development: Chris Dupuis, Peter Lee, Rodney Thompson
- Editing: Jennifer Clarke Wilkes
- D&D R&D Senior Group Manager: Mike Mearls
- D&D Tabletop Games Manager: Rodney Thompson
- D&D Senior Creative Director: Jon Schindehette
- Art Director: Matt Adelsperger
- Cover Illustration: Daarken
- Game Board Illustration: Jason Engle
- Graphic Design: Matt Adelsperger, Trish Yochum, Bob Jordan, Leon Cortez
- Interior art: Kerem Beyit, Ben Wootten, Dan Scott
- Prepress Manager: Jefferson Dunlap
- D&D Brand Team: Liz Schuh, Kierin Chase, Laura Tommervik, Shelly Mazzanoble, Chris Lindsay, Hilary Ross
- Imaging Technician: Carmen Cheung
- Production Manager: Godot Gutierre
- Playtesting: Jennifer Clarke Wilkes, Kern Corrigan, Jefferson Dunlap, Don Frazier, James Hata, Joe Huber, Mons Johnson, Reid Johnson, Ryan Miller, Tanis O'Connor, Matt Sernett