|This article is about a subject published in Dungeon magazine.
Only topics that fall within Realms canon will appear here. These are either Realms-specific articles or articles from core D&D that are applicable to the Realms.
Dungeon issue 34 was released in March/April of 1992. It contained the following articles related to the Forgotten Realms:
- By Alan Grimes, illustrated by Steve Schwartz, Cartography by Diesel. p. 8-20
Can you find a little boy's missing friend? The description he gives you is very strange. Module for 4-6 PC's of levels 1-2. [citation template]
- Briorth • Gruumsted Nightforger • Michael • Urglak • Ymelda
- Referenced only
- Andemon Willbender
- drake • dwarf (undead) • human • tasloi
- Gulgroth • Gulthmere Forest • Orsraun Mountains • Turmish
On Wings of Darkness
- By Craig Barrett, illustrated by Ken Widing, Cartography by Diesel. p. 54-71
Summer in Calimshan brings a "simple" monster hunt in the cool mountain air. What could be easier? Module for 4-6 PC's of levels 5-8. Recommended PC mix is two to four warriors, a wizard, and a cleric or druid. [citation template]
- Erthoul Lanzir • Jethoris • Raisa Enshada • Saundel • Vedthor
- dakon • darkenbeast • giant ant lion • giant owl • hill giant • hyena • mountain lion • sheep • thylacine • vulture • war dog • witherweed • wolf