|This article is about a subject published in Dungeon magazine.
Only topics that fall within Realms canon will appear here. These are either Realms-specific articles or articles from core D&D that are applicable to the Realms.
Dungeon issue 71 was released in November/December of 1998. It contained the following articles related to the Forgotten Realms:
|“||(AD&D FORGOTTEN REALMS® Adventure, character levels 4-7; 30 total levels). Some haunted houses are best left unexplored. The third adventure in the Mere of Dead Men series!||”|
- Bathshaera • Lhammar Tamblyn • Narshanna Valagard • Sir Justin Melenikus • Sythia Valagard • Varak Redshield
- animated object (pedestal) • hezrou • lacedon ghast • lacedon ghoul • leech • lizardmen • penanggalan • reviler • rot grub • will o' wisp
- Scaly Death - lizardman tribe
- Buildings & Structures
- Holt House
- Referenced only: Iniarv's Tower • Mornhaven Towers • Wolfhill House
- High Road
- Referenced only: Leilon • Waterdeep
- Mere of Dead Men
- gauntlets of ogre power • helm of underwater action • mirror of mental prowess • planar shard • ring of Myrkul • ring of shooting stars • scarab of protection • staff of swarming insects • sunblade
- extra healing • healing • invisibility
- cure light wounds • remove curse • neutralize poison • wizard lock
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.