|This article is about a subject published in Dungeon magazine.
Only topics that fall within Realms canon will appear here. These are either Realms-specific articles or articles from core D&D that are applicable to the Realms.
Dungeon issue 72 was released in January/February of 1999. It contained the following articles related to the Forgotten Realms:
No Stone Unturned
- By Peter Spahn, illustrated by George Vrbanic, Cartography by Craig Zipse. p. 12-26
The PCs are hired to investigate and discover the ones responsible for bringing the dead back to life in the port city of Jevid. This adventure can be adapted to the Forgotten Realms setting, with the adventure location placed in the Pirate Isles or somewhere along the rocky coastline of Turmish. The fictional organization Osani replaced with the Zhentarim. And original deities Telluri, Onadar, and Payanel replaced with Waukeen, Cyric, and Ilmater respectively.
Mistress on the Mere
- By Paul Culotta, illustrated by Terry Dykstra, Cartography by Diesel.. pp. 58–77 [citation template]
- Adele Astrolara • Almeira • Basheeba • Bernadette • Carnice • Danielle • Datou • Emily • Feldus Crawley • Harold Ketterman • Helen • Hendris • Hirakkala • Jakus McFee • Julianne • Kristal • Melissa • Pernasia • Rhoda • Rizmet • Roni • Shadra • Sir Justin Melenikus • Zorien
- battle horror • bullywug • eblis • giant leech • lizardmen • penanggalan • osprey • poisonous snake • raven • quickwood • shambling mound • vampire • giant wasp • watchghost • zombie
- Eye of Myrkul
- bag of transmuting • bracers of defense • buckle knife • cube of frost resistance • Farseer of Illusk • gauntlets of ogre power • hair brooch of superior protection • ring of fire resistance • (toe) ring of mind shielding • ring of Myrkul • ring of protection • ring of spell storing • robe of protection • rod of alertness • wand of fire • wand of magic missiles • wand of paralyzation • wand of secret door and trap location
- extra healing • healing • flying
- dispel evil