|This article is about a subject published in Dungeon magazine.
Only topics that fall within Realms canon will appear here. These are either Realms-specific articles or articles from core D&D that are applicable to the Realms.
Dungeon issue 75 was released in July/August of 1999. It contained the following articles related to the Forgotten Realms:
Dreams become reality as a sinister prophecy unfolds.
Although this adventure includes a temple and cleric of Chauntea as a suggestion, it is not specifically set in the Forgotten Realms setting.
Into the Nest of VipersEdit
A Priest of Talona has concocted the deadliest poison, and this Assassin's Guild is willing to kill for it.
- Aklar Delkash • Autton Shadowshroud • Beliot Sevenecho • Calispar Delgorth • Cedric Ravajar • Drakar • Dura Gerathu • The Green Lady • Lessa Amyselnar • Soren Whitespear • Randolph dul Umast
- Buildings & Sites: Dura's Vale • Glorming Pass • The Lady's Favor • Misty Vale • The Worried Wyvern • Vipers' Nest
- Settlements: Sevenecho (hamlet)
- Wildernesses: Brynwood
- Realms: the Vast
- Magic items
- Featured: torque of faith
- Referenced only
- cloak of protection • dust of illusion • figurine of wondrous power (obsidian steed) • glasses of comprehending languages and reading magic • incense of meditation
- Families: Dermont • Evenhand • Jesper • Scantshar • Sevenecho
- Groups: Red Brigade • Shadowkind • Vipers
- Akdam's Traveling Spellbook • dead-magic zone • The Field of Battle • fireseed • Machinations of a Red Wizard • The Mysterious Harpers