Dungeoneer's Survival Guide is an accessory for AD&D 1st edition.
Contents[edit | edit source]
- Dungeoneer's Survival Guide: What Is It?
- Overview of the Underdark
- Movement Rules for Underground Play
- Combat Rules for Underground Play
- The Underground Environment
- New Equipment
- Improving Play
- Dungeon Master's Section
- Dungeon Master's Table of Contents
- Compiled Tables
History[edit | edit source]
The "Limited Edition" of this sourcebook was released in 1990 with identical content to the original, but was bundled with the supplement Dark and Hidden Ways.
Appendix[edit | edit source]
Credits[edit | edit source]
- Design: Douglas Niles
- AD&D@ Game System Design: Gary Gygax
- Editing: Mike Breault
- Cover Art: Jeff Easley
- Interior Illustrations: Doug Chaffee, Greg Harper, Jim Roslof, and Jeff Easley
- Cartography and Diagrams: Dave Sutherland
- Typography: Carolyn Vanderbilt
- Keylining: Coleen O’Malley, and Gloria Szopinsk
[edit | edit source]
Disclaimer: The views expressed in the following links do not necessarily represent the views of the editors of this wiki, nor does any lore presented necessarily adhere to established canon.
References[edit | edit source]
- Shannon Appelcline. Dungeoneer's Survival Guide (1e). Dungeon Masters Guild. Retrieved on 2013-11-13.