Base of OperationsEdit
The Elk tribe believed themselves to be superior to the other Uthgart tribes. However, they were regarded as little more than raiders and pillagers.
During the late 14th century DR, the tribe had gained loose ties with Luskan. Around this time, the tribe's realm of influence included the Evermoors along with the Dessarin and the lower Surbrin valleys.
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by providing more information.|
- ↑ The 2nd edition sourcebook, "The North: Guide to the Savage Frontier", spells it "Flintrock" whereas the 3rd edition source, "Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition" spells it "Flint Rock".
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Christopher Perkins (September 6, 2016). Storm King's Thunder. Edited by Kim Mohan, Michele Carter. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 66. ISBN 978-0786966004.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 168. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Dale Henson (as slade), Ed Greenwood, Julia Martin, Steven E. Schend, Jennell Jaquays (as Paul Jaquays), Steve Perrin (April 1996). The North: Guide to the Savage Frontier (The Wilderness). (TSR, Inc), p. 17. ISBN 0-7869-0391-0.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (1997). Powers and Pantheons. (TSR, Inc), p. 69. ISBN 0-7869-0657-X.