|“||For many years, Evermeet has remained a mystery, known only as the elves' place of refuge. So far, details about the island itself, its geography, rulers, and society have been sketchy. It is known that Evermeet is protected by illusory magic, that ships lose their way or vanish mysteriously if they approach the isle, and that the elven navy is the finest in the Realms. Past publications have also revealed that Evermeet is ruled by Queen Amlaruil, and that her husband Zaor was murdered decades ago. Beyond this, little is known.
The Elves of Evermeet attempts to investigate and explain the inner workings of the elven island, and develop the realm as a setting for FORGOTTEN REALMS adventures. Until now, Evermeet has been reserved exclusively for the elves and officially closed to humans, dwarves, and other races. But this product will help you work Evermeet into your campaign and allow other PC races to visit, or at least interact, with the mysterious island.
- • Chapter 1: Evermeet and Her People
- • Chapter 2: Special Places
- • Chapter 3: The Magic of Evermeet
- • Chapter 4: Gods and Goddesses of Evermeet
- • Chapter 5: Evermeet’s Defenders
- • Chapter 6: Non-Player Characters
- • Chapter 7: Role-playing Evermeet Elves
- • Chapter 8: Adventures in Evermeet
- • Chapter 9: Creatures of Evermeet
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Anne Gray McCready et al. (March 1994). Elves of Evermeet. (TSR, Inc), p. 2. ISBN 1-5607-6829-0.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Anne Gray McCready et al. (March 1994). Elves of Evermeet. (TSR, Inc), p. 3. ISBN 1-5607-6829-0.
- ↑ Anne Gray McCready et al. (March 1994). Elves of Evermeet. (TSR, Inc), p. 15. ISBN 1-5607-6829-0.
- ↑ Shannon Appelcline. FOR5 Elves of Evermeet (2e). Dungeon Masters Guild. Retrieved on 2013-11-14.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Anne Gray McCready et al. (March 1994). Elves of Evermeet. (TSR, Inc). ISBN 1-5607-6829-0.