Epic in Dungeons and Dragons may refer to any of the following:
- In 3rd and 3.5 edition, any player character (PC) or non-player character (NPC) that had achieved a character level (the sum of all class levels) of 21 or higher.
- In 3rd and 3.5 edition, an epic-level benefit granted to a PC when he or she achieves a level above 20.
- In 4th edition, an epic destiny was a path a PC could follow after reaching 20th level.
- In 3rd and 3.5 edition, epic spells were powerful magics cast by Netherese arcanists and other epic-level spellcasters.
- In 5th edition, an epic boon may be granted to a PC upon reaching level 20.
- ↑ Monte Cook, Jonathan Tweet, Skip Williams (July 2003). Dungeon Master's Guide 3.5 edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 206, 209. ISBN 0-7869-2889-1.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 289. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ Rob Heinsoo, Andy Collins, James Wyatt (June 2008). Player's Handbook 4th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 53. ISBN 0-7869-4867-1.
- ↑ Richard Baker, James Wyatt (March 2004). Player's Guide to Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 136. ISBN 0-7869-3134-5.
- ↑ Mike Mearls, Jeremy Crawford, Christopher Perkins, James Wyatt (2014). Dungeon Master's Guide 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 231. ISBN 978-0786965622.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.