Escape from Elturgard is an adventure module set in the Forgotten Realms using the Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition ruleset. It is part of the Avernus Rising series of adventures published for the D&D Adventurers League. It focuses on Elturgard, and is an adventure designed for 1st- to 2nd-level characters.
- Billiam Straodwall • Dara • Ghorin • Gordrick Ironarm • Hastrine Leaftender • Ippon Waston • Pal Tithrin • Vasha Hall • Vollis Foote • Wellum Smith
- abyssal wretch • dwarf • elf • goat • half-elf • halfling • human • lemure • pegasus • spinagon
- Amn • Avernus • Baldur's Gate • Elturel • Eshpurta • Nine Hells • Spine of the World • Tower of Willful Suffering
- amulet of proof against detection and location • spell scroll of protection from energy
- potion of healing
- command • cure wounds • divination • greater restoration • hold person • identify • inflict wounds • lesser restoration • light • prayer of healing • raise dead • remove curse • revivify • sacred flame • shield of faith • speak with dead • spiritual weapon • thaumaturgy • true resurrection
- Chosen of Ilmater • Cult of Zariel
- Referenced only
- D&D Adventurers League Guildmaster: Chris Lindsay
- D&D Adventurers League Wizards Team: Chris Lindsay, Adam Lee, Mike Mearls, Ari Levitch
- D&D Adventurers League Administrator(s): Claire Hoffman, Lysa Penrose, Travis Woodall, Greg Marks, Alan Patrick, Amy Lynn Dzura
- Art Director and Graphic Designer: Rich Lescouflair
- Interior Art: Provided by Wizards of the Coast
- Playtesters: Chris McGovern, Daniel Chapman, Daniel Olivera, James Bowen, James Schweiss, Jennifer Griffith, Jonathan Reitz, Kyle Turner, Marcello Velazquez, Matt Suchyta, Michael McPherson, Sam Aldridge, Sam Robertson, Timothy Roberts, Travis Fuller
Disclaimer: The views expressed in the following links do not necessarily represent the views of the editors of this wiki, nor does any lore presented necessarily adhere to established canon.