Expanded Psionics Handbook is an accessory for the 3.5th-edition of Dungeons & Dragons® ruleset.
Through sheer force of will, a psionic character can unleash awesome powers that rival any physical force or magical energy. Within these pages, you will discover the secrets of unlocking the magic of the mind -- the art of psionics.With updated and increased content, including a newly balanced psionics power system, the Expanded Psionics Handbook easily integrates psionic characters, powers, and monsters into any Dungeons & Dragons campaign.
- Chapter 1: Races
- Chapter 2: Classes
- Chapter 3: Skills and Feats
- Chapter 4: Psionics
- Chapter 5: Powers
- Chapter 6: Prestige Classes
- Chapter 7: Psionic Items
- Chapter 8: Monsters
- Appendix: Spells and Deities
As the predecessor for Psionics Handbook, the Expanded Psionics Handbook expands and adapts the psionics concept with a new emphasis on balance and playability. It introduces four Base Classes, several prestige classes alters some rules and includes a new system for becoming psionically focused. The base classes are the psion and psychic warrior (both of which are reprints from the Psionics Handbook), the wilder, and the Soulknife. The prestige classes are the Cerebremancer, Elocater, Fist of Zuoken, Illithid Slayer, Metamind, Psion Uncarnate, Pyrokineticist, Thrallherd and the War Mind.
It also contains four new psionic races—the dromites, elan, maenads, and xelphs—provides psionic versions of dwarves, githyanki, githzerai, and yuan-ti. It adds several new psionic monsters, including the intellect devourer and temporal filcher, and adds the ptheric template, which can make any creature a psionic creature.
- Design: Bruce R. Cordell
- Development Team: Rich Baker, Mike Donais, Andrew Finch, Ed Stark, Jonathan Tweet
- Editors: Michele Carter, Gwendolyn F.M. Kestrel, Charles Ryan
- Additional Editing: Jennifer Clarke Wilkes
- Managing Editor: Kim Mohan
- Design Manager: Ed Stark
- Development Manager: Andrew Finch
- Director of RPG R&D: Bill Slavicsek
- Art Director: Dawn Murin
- Cover Art: Henry Higginbotham
- Interior Artists: Steven Belledin, Brian Despain, Wayne England, Lars Grant-West, Heather Hudson, Jeremy Jarvis, Chuck Lukacs, David Martin, Monte Moore, Jim Pavelec, Wayne Reynolds, Arnie Swekel, Sam Wood
- Graphic Designer: Dawn Murin
- Graphic Production Specialist: Erin Dorries
- Image Technician: Robert Jordan
- Production Managers: Josh Fischer, Randall Crews
- Expanded Psionics Handbook Art Gallery. Wizards of the Coast. (2004-04-03). Archived from the original on 2016-11-01. Retrieved on 2020-12-04.
- Psionic Character Sheets (HTML). Web Enhancement for Expanded Psionics Handbook. Wizards of the Coast. (2004-04-02). Archived from the original on 2016-01-23. Retrieved on 2021-11-06.
- Expanded Psionics Handbook Errata (Zipped PDF). Wizards of the Coast. (2006-02-06). Archived from the original on 2016-11-01. Retrieved on 2018-09-04.
- Dungeon Masters Guild product page
|3rd and 3.5 edition|
|Arms and Equipment Guide | Complete Adventurer | Complete Arcane | Complete Champion | Complete Divine | Complete Mage | Complete Psionic | Complete Warrior | Defenders of the Faith | Draconomicon: The Book of Dragons | Epic Level Handbook | Expanded Psionics Handbook | Manual of the Planes | Masters of the Wild | Oriental Adventures | Psionics Handbook | Savage Species | Spell Compendium | Stormwrack | Unearthed Arcana|