Felgolos was a very imprudent bronze dragon, that traveled across Faerûn causing trouble and surviving perils, much to the befuddlement of many dragonologists. Regardless, he sought joy and fun in all of his undertakings.
Felgolos' scales had a particularly glossy sheen.
Felgolos was always amiable and curious to a fault. He enjoyed wandering across the Realms, especially into the territories of other dragons, regardless of the inherent danger.
He was very knowledgeable about matters of everyday life in Faerûn. In contrast, he also possessed a mastery of magic that far exceeded his years on Toril. He knew the value of experimentation and observation with regard to the Art.
Felgolos had little want or care for maintaining a treasure hoard as was common with so many other dragons.
He never lied to others, and only hid information if he believed it was for the better.
Felgolos wandered throughout the North, getting involved with a myriad of conflicts and dire situations, from which he always emerged unscathed. He spent much of his time visiting with the many friends he had made, among them Elminster Aumar and Malchor Harpell.
After his parents left Toril to wander the Planes they left Felgolos to the care of the archmage Thongameir "Stormspells" Halargoth of Halruaa. Thongameir was a kindly old collector of rare plants and mosses and together the wizard and the dragon lived many adventures in South Faerûn searching plants. At one point Thongamair magically altered Felgolos in order to ensure his safety throughout his adventures.
Sometime after the Ordning was destroyed in the late 15th century DR, Felgolos paid a visit to cloud giant Countess Sansuri at her flying castle of Lyn Armaal. After inviting him under false pretenses, Sansuri imprisoned Felgolos in order to extract information about the ancient Ostorian markers. While Felgolos knew nothing about what Sansuri searched, he was held in Lyn Armaal's dungeon and tortured.
Rumors and LegendsEdit
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by providing more information.|
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 Ed Greenwood (August 1997). “Wyrms of the North: Felgolos”. In Dave Gross ed. Dragon #238 (TSR, Inc.), pp. 51–54.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Eric L. Boyd, Eytan Bernstein (August 2006). Dragons of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 149. ISBN 0-7869-3923-0.
- ↑ Christopher Perkins (September 6, 2016). Storm King's Thunder. Edited by Kim Mohan, Michele Carter. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 192. ISBN 978-0786966004.
- ↑ Christopher Perkins (September 6, 2016). Storm King's Thunder. Edited by Kim Mohan, Michele Carter. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 187. ISBN 978-0786966004.
- ↑ Christopher Perkins (September 6, 2016). Storm King's Thunder. Edited by Kim Mohan, Michele Carter. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 188. ISBN 978-0786966004.