Forge of Fangs is an adventure module set in the Forgotten Realms using the Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition ruleset. It is part of the Waterdeep series of adventures published for the D&D Adventurers League. It focuses on Undermountain, and is an adventure designed for 11th- to 16th-level characters. It is part three of the Undying Threat Trilogy.
- Artor Morlin • Jenin Greycastle • Keresta Delvingstone • Layela Greycastle • Seabordt • Tithanil
- Referenced only
- Keresta Delvingstone
- chasme • crocodile • darkmantle • ghast • human • vampire • vampire spawn • zombie
- ring of shooting stars • shroud of vampiric illusion
- banishment • bestow curse • command • control water • cure wounds • dispel magic • divination • greater restoration • guardian of faith • hold person • identify • inflict wounds • insect plague • lesser restoration • light • mending • prayer of healing • protection from evil and good • raise dead • remove curse • resistance • revivify • sacred flame • shield of faith • silence • speak with dead • spirit guardians • spiritual weapon • thaumaturgy • true resurrection
- shrieker • violet fungus
- D&D Adventurers League Guildmaster: Chris Lindsay
- D&D Adventurers League Wizards Team: Chris Lindsay, Adam Lee, Mike Mearls, Ari Levitch
- D&D Adventurers League Administrator(s): Claire Hoffman, Lysa Chen, Travis Woodall, Greg Marks, Alan Patrick, Amy Lynn Dzura
- Art Director and Graphic Designer: Rich Lescouflair
- Playtesters: Steve Bornstein, Brian Cortijo, Ian Odell, Sandra Odell
Disclaimer: The views expressed in the following links do not necessarily represent the views of the editors of this wiki, nor does any lore presented necessarily adhere to established canon.