Forge of Fangs is an adventure module set in the Forgotten Realms using the Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition ruleset. It is part of the Waterdeep series of adventures published for the D&D Adventurers League. It focuses on Undermountain, and is an adventure designed for 11th- to 16th-level characters. It is part three of the Undying Threat Trilogy.
|“||The Forge of Fangs has been located in Vanrakdoom. While many innocents have been saved from an undying fate, the forge remains. Artor Morlin would like to see it torn to the ground and the threat ended forever.||”|
- Artor Morlin • Jenin Greycastle • Keresta Delvingstone • Layela Greycastle • Seabordt • Tithanil
- Referenced only
- Keresta Delvingstone
- chasme • crocodile • darkmantle • ghast • human • vampire • vampire spawn • zombie
- ring of shooting stars • shroud of vampiric illusion
- banishment • bestow curse • command • control water • cure wounds • dispel magic • divination • greater restoration • guardian of faith • hold person • identify • inflict wounds • insect plague • lesser restoration • light • mending • prayer of healing • protection from evil and good • raise dead • remove curse • resistance • revivify • sacred flame • shield of faith • silence • speak with dead • spirit guardians • spiritual weapon • thaumaturgy • true resurrection
- shrieker • violet fungus
- D&D Adventurers League Guildmaster: Chris Lindsay
- D&D Adventurers League Wizards Team: Chris Lindsay, Adam Lee, Mike Mearls, Ari Levitch
- D&D Adventurers League Administrator(s): Claire Hoffman, Lysa Chen, Travis Woodall, Greg Marks, Alan Patrick, Amy Lynn Dzura
- Art Director and Graphic Designer: Rich Lescouflair
- Playtesters: Steve Bornstein, Brian Cortijo, Ian Odell, Sandra Odell
Disclaimer: The views expressed in the following links do not necessarily represent the views of the editors of this wiki, nor does any lore presented necessarily adhere to established canon.