|“||Within this box is everything needed to visit the fabulous Forgotten Realms. The 96-page player's book contains entries on all known areas, cities, people, and things, presented in alphabetical order. Numerous maps outline the more well-known cities and lands. The 96-page DM's book contains all the information pertinent to running a campaign set in this fantasy world, from how to bring existing characters into the Forgotten Realms to two complete introductory mini-adventures to a listing of known magical texts and the magics contained therein. Four full-color maps show the entire lands and details of the more well-known areas. Adventuring rules specific to the Forgotten Realms have been included. Everything you need is here—save for your imagination||”|
- Cyclopedia of the Realms, 96-page booklet
- DM's Sourcebook of the Realms, 96-page booklet
- 21" x 33" map of the Sword Coast, from Icewind Dale to the jungles of Chult, including the Moonshae Isles and the Far Hills.
- 21" x 33" map of Interior Faerûn, from Lapaliiya and Eastern Shaar to Anauroch and Sossal
- 33" x 21" map of Cormyr, Sembia, and the Dalelands, from Priapurl and Tsurlagol to Anauroch and Vaasa
- 33" x 21" map of the Western Heartlands, from Easting and the Lonely Moor to Beregost, Daggerford, and Mintarn
- Arulf • Blaskin • Bloenin • Borustine • Flame • Gunthor • Harmest Lhelmar • Thentias • Thurlock
- Savage Seven • Valiant Warriors • Windriders Trading Coster
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.