Within this box is everything needed to visit the fabulous Forgotten Realms. The 96-page player's book contains entries on all known areas, cities, people, and things, presented in alphabetical order. Numerous maps outline the more well-known cities and lands. The 96-page DM's book contains all the information pertinent to running a campaign set in this fantasy world, from how to bring existing characters into the Forgotten Realms to two complete introductory mini-adventures to a listing of known magical texts and the magics contained therein. Four full-color maps show the entire lands and details of the more well-known areas. Adventuring rules specific to the Forgotten Realms have been included. Everything you need is here—save for your imagination
- Cyclopedia of the Realms, 96-page booklet
- DM's Sourcebook of the Realms, 96-page booklet
- 21" x 33" map of the Sword Coast, from Icewind Dale to the jungles of Chult, including the Moonshae Isles and the Far Hills.
- 21" x 33" map of Interior Faerûn, from Lapaliiya and Eastern Shaar to Anauroch and Sossal
- 33" x 21" map of Cormyr, Sembia, and the Dalelands, from Priapurl and Tsurlagol to Anauroch and Vaasa
- 33" x 21" map of the Western Heartlands, from Easting and the Lonely Moor to Beregost, Daggerford, and Mintarn
- Arulf • Asbras Hlumin • Blaskin • Bloenin • Borustine • Dahvro • Delbossan • Durkin • Dundast Hulrel • Flame • Gunthor • Harmest Lhelmar • Neiron • Nurlar • Osper Linthalam • Sundeth Gossyl • Szamaeril • Thentias • Thurlock
- Savage Seven • Valiant Warriors • Windriders Trading Coster
- Aganazzar's scorcher • Archveult's skybolt • bladebless • bladethirst • body sympathy • Bowgentle's fleeting journey • briartangle • Caligarde's claw • catfeet • cut • death chariot • dismind • dispel silence • encrypt • flame shroud • gallop • great shout • Grimwald's greymantle • hailcone • holy flail • horn • Ilyykur's mantle • Laeral's dancing dweomer • listen • Merald's murderous mist • Nchaser's glowing globe • Nulathoe's ninemen • phase trap • Presper's moonbow • reconstruction • reveal • sacred link • scatterspray • scorch • secure • smoke ghost • spell engine • Spendelarde's chaser • snatch • spark • stealspell • sting • Tasirin's haunted sleep • thorn spray • thunderlance • Tulrun's tracer • watchware
The various city maps presented in Cyclopedia of the Realms varied in scale, due to cities of differing sizes being presented in the same-size spaces.