|Wikipedia has an article about:|
A fungus is a family of vegetation that includes mushrooms and molds.
- A very large fungal growth that lived in the Upper Northdark.
- A barrel-shaped fungus that emits poisonous spores when reaching a certain age.
- Common in the Underdark. It can be ground into flour and baked into sporebread.
- Choking cinder fungus
- Found growing on wood in moist environments, and highly flammable. Releases a poison when burned.
- Torment toadstool
- A blue mushroom that releases nauseating spores when stepped on.
- Violet fungus
- Often used by treants for protection, and can grow up to 2.1 m (7 ft).
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (1999). Drizzt Do'Urden's Guide to the Underdark. (TSR, Inc), p. 54. ISBN 0-7869-1509-9.
- ↑ Jason Bulmahn (September 2005). “Swamp Dangers”. Dungeon #126 (Paizo Publishing, LLC), p. 92.
- ↑ Jason Bulmahn (September 2005). “Swamp Dangers”. Dungeon #126 (Paizo Publishing, LLC), p. 93.
- ↑ James Butler, Elizabeth T. Danforth, Jean Rabe (September 1994). “Cormanthor”. In Karen S. Boomgarden ed. Elminster's Ecologies (TSR, Inc), p. 27. ISBN 1-5607-6917-3.