FANDOM


Gambler's luck was a common spell used by wu jen in Kara-Tur.[2] The spell was very rare outside Kara-Tur.[1]

EffectsEdit

A wu jen cast this spell when they gambled or took part in a game of chance. The wu jen had no way to control the spell, or the spell's outcome on the game. There was a 40% chance the outcome would not work in the wu jen's favor, and a 60% chance it would. While a negative outcome would not affect the game itself, the wu jen would be over-taken by an obsessive need to gamble, taking reckless wagers and betting far too much.[1][2]

ComponentsEdit

In addition to verbal and somatic components, the spell required a material component, a small statue of Hsing Yong, the god of luck.[1][2]

AppendixEdit

ReferencesEdit

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.