In their natural state, they were bright green, with a shape reminiscent of a drow. If attacked, one could envelop its enemy's weapon and solidify, yanking the weapon towards itself and either pulling their opponent into close quarters or leaving them unarmed. They could temporarily adopt the form of a stunning-looking drow, although its eyes would be of unfamiliar colors, such as pale green. If attacked in drow form, they would bleed slime the color of their natural form.
Ghaunadans were capable of some magic; if they were in ooze form, they could paralyze with a touch. However, if they were in their drow form, meeting their stare would put the victim under the effect of an enchantment similar to a powerful friends spell.
|This article is incomplete. Needs, at the least, information from MC:MoF. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by providing more information.|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 James Wyatt and Rob Heinsoo (February 2001). Monster Compendium: Monsters of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 49. ISBN 0-7869-1832-2.
- ↑ Richard Baker and James Wyatt (2004-03-13). Monster Update (Zipped PDF). Wizards of the Coast. p. 4. Archived from the original on 2016-11-01. Retrieved on 2018-09-10.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Jon Pickens ed. (1995). Monstrous Compendium Annual Volume Two. (TSR, Inc.), p. 92. ISBN 0-7869-0199-3.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 Lisa Smedman (June 2008). Ascendancy of the Last. (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 978-0-7869-4864-2.
- ↑ Lisa Smedman (June 2008). Ascendancy of the Last. (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 978-0-7869-4864-2.