The caster of this spell was blessed with an agility of speech that greatly increased the chance that a bluff would succeed. It even made magical means of detecting or preventing lies, such as discern lies, or a zone of truth, difficult and more likely to fail. The silver tongue ability lasted for 10 minutes per experience level of the caster.
Only a somatic component was required to cast this spell, making it very subtle.
- ↑ Mike Mearls, Jeremy Crawford (2014). Player's Handbook 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 207, 210, 245. ISBN 978-0-7869-6560-1.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, Skip Williams (July 2003). Player's Handbook 3.5 edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 235–236. ISBN 0-7869-2886-7.
- ↑ Monte Cook, Jonathan Tweet, Skip Williams (July 2003). Dungeon Master's Guide 3.5 edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 181. ISBN 0-7869-2889-1.
- ↑ Richard Baker, James Wyatt (March 2004). Player's Guide to Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 181. ISBN 0-7869-3134-5.
- ↑ Player's Handbook v.3.5 Errata (Zipped PDF). Official D&D Errata. Wizards of the Coast. (2006-02-17). Archived from the original on 2016-11-01. Retrieved on 2013-10-04.