Most half-dragons were slightly bigger than their non-dragon parent and displayed features of their dragon parent. These draconic features could be as subtle as serpentine slit pupils, or so prominent that the subject appeared like a dragonborn with wings and tail, their other half virtually undetectable.
A half-dragon had the ability to use the breath weapon of its dragon half, though it was not as potent and could not be used as frequently. Half-dragons had low-light vision and darkvision. They also had tinted skin or scales that were of the same color as their dragon parent and helped protect from physical attacks.
All half-dragons were immune to sleep and paralysis effects. They also had an additional immunity based of which dragon type they were related to.
- Narnra Shalace: The daughter of Elminster and the song dragon Ammaratha Cyndusk.
- Nimor Imphraezl: A half–shadow dragon drow assassin of the Jaezred Chaulssin.
- Zindar: A half–gold dragon in Chult.
- Rezmir the Black
- Langdedrosa Cyanwrath
- Marjon, was the unpleasant son of the red dragon Pelendralaar. He was an agent of the Cult of the Dragon often receiving special missions from Shamoor.
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by providing more information.|
- Steve Kenson (June 2001). “Scale & Claw”. In Dave Gross ed. Dragon #284 (Wizards of the Coast), p. 28–32.
- These statistics refer only to half-bronze, half-gold and half-silver dragons.
- Mike Mearls, Jeremy Crawford, Christopher Perkins (2014-09-30). Monster Manual 5th edition. Edited by Scott Fitzgerald Gray. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 180. ISBN 978-0786965614.
- Skip Williams, Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook (July 2003). Monster Manual v.3.5. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 146–147. ISBN 0-7869-2893-X.
- Jon Pickens ed. (1995). Monstrous Compendium Annual Volume Two. (TSR, Inc.), p. 45. ISBN 0-7869-0199-3.
- Eric L. Boyd, Eytan Bernstein (August 2006). Dragons of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 90. ISBN 0-7869-3923-0.
- Sean K. Reynolds (2000). Pool of Radiance: Attack on Myth Drannor. Edited by Michele Carter. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 66. ISBN 0-7869-1710-5.
Chromatic dragons: Red • Black • Blue • Green • White • Brown • Gray • Purple • Pink • Yellow
Gem dragons: Amber • Amethyst • Emerald • Sapphire • Topaz • Crystal • Obsidian
Lung dragons: Chiang lung • Li lung • Lung wang • Pan lung • Shen lung • T'ien lung • Tun mi lung • Yu lung
Planar dragons: Astral • Battle • Blight • Chaos • Ethereal • Hellfire wyrm • Howling • Mirage • Oceanus • Pyroclastic • Radiant • Rust • Shadow • Styx • Tarterian
Epic dragons: Force • Prismatic
Catastrophic dragons: Volcanic
Miscellaneous dragons: Dzalmus • Mist • Radiant • Rattelyr • Song • Vishap
Draconic transformations: Air • Ascendant
Linnorms: Corpse tearer • Dread • Stygian
Drakes: Ambush • Black firedrake • Dragonne • Elemental (Earth • Fire • Ice • Magma • Ooze • Smoke • Water) • Felldrake (Crested • Spitting) • Greater • Guard • Mind • Portal • Rage • Space • Vulture
Dragonets: Crow's-nest dragon • Draken • Faerie dragon • Pseudodragon
Dragonbloods: Draconic creature • Dragonborn of Bahamut • Dragonspawn
Drow-dragon (shadow) • Drow-dragon (deep) • Half-dragon • Kobold (Dragonwrought • Urd) • Weredragon • Zar'ithra • Zekyl
Undead dragons: Dracolich • Dragonwight • Hoarder • Rathrea • Vampiric • Zombie