|This page or article may contain a bulleted list of calendar events and be transcluded by other pages. Please do not alter the format or delete the "On This Day" heading/section even if it is empty.|
8 Hammer, or the 8th of Deepwinter, is the 8th day of the year in the Calendar of Harptos.
On This Day[edit | edit source]
- In 712 DR, the Battle for Sulla's Glade in Cormanthor ended with the massacre of over 200 satyrs by the Army of Darkness.
- In 1370 DR Agents of the Zhentarim delivered the Scepter of the Sorcerer to Fzoul Chembryl, which they uncovered from ruins beneath the Gulthmere Forest. While he was unable to wield the artifact, he hid it within the subterranean temple of Iyachtu Xvim located beneath Zhentil Keep.
- In 1373 DR, Kuang Li Chien from Shou Lung arrived in the city of Spandeliyon near the tip of the Altumbel peninsula, looking for a one-eyed halfling named Brin.
References[edit | edit source]
- Steven E. Schend (1998). The Fall of Myth Drannor. Edited by Cindi Rice, Dale Donovan. (TSR, Inc.), p. 22. ISBN 0-7869-1235-9.
- Steven E. Schend, Sean K. Reynolds and Eric L. Boyd (June 2000). Cloak & Dagger. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 13. ISBN 0-7869-1627-3.
- Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 153. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.