Harried in Hillsfar is an adventure module set in the Forgotten Realms using the Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition ruleset. It is part of the Rage of Demons series of adventures published for the D&D Adventurers League. It focuses on Hillsfar, the village of Elventree, and the Cormanthor forest, and is an adventure designed for three to seven 1st- to 2nd-level characters.
The adventure starts off as adventurers stumble across a madman on the Moonsea Ride, just south of Hillsfar. His ravings prophesy strange occurrences around the city and the Cormanthor forest. Upon investigating the sites mentioned, the adventurers encounter demonic goats, a diseased drow, a disputed spring, an old outpost of House Dlardrageth, and a neglected church of Waukeen.
- Arrizz • Bea Farbough • Beralt • Bridd • Constance Goodroot • Dessandra • Dottee • Ebenz Farbough • Erve • Francesca • Gritt • Grona • Ineddra • Jeela • Joyella • Jovee • Pynroth • Seppremis • Verner • Voltz • Wittel • Zook
- Referenced only
- Ainell • Byar • Delilah • Graz'zt • Lubeq • Maalthiir • Torin Nomerthal
- Dog • Dretch • Drow • Duergar • Dwarf • Faerie dragon • Gnome • Goat • Half-elf • Half-orc • Halfling • High elf • Human • Jackal • Jackalwere • Mane • Rothe • Shadow • Tiefling • Zombie
- Referenced only
- Elf • Fey'ri • Goristro • Svirfneblin
- Abyss • Daggerdale • Hillsfar Arena • Madame Delilah's Home for Orphaned Children
- Magic items
- potion of healing
- House Dlardrageth • Netherese • Tower Guard
- darkborne rot • Great Law of Humanity
- D&D Organized Play: Chris Tulach
- D&D Adventurers League Wizards Team: Chris Lindsay, Adam Lee, Chris Tulach
- D&D Adventurers League Administrator(s): Claire Hoffman, Robert Adducci, Bill Benham, Travis Woodall, Greg Marks, Alan Patrick