Haunted Halls of Eveningstar is an adventure for AD&D 2nd edition.
Here, the Knights of Myth Drannor began their famous adventures. Here, the Ladies of the Brazen Blade, The Company of the Singing Sword, The Steel Shield Band, and many others came, clutching royal charters from King Azoun with the ink scarcely dry on the parchment. Some fell, some went on to greatness - but they all came here first: here, to the Haunted Halls.
Despite numerous infiltrations, the Halls have not yet yielded all their secrets or treasures. Many dangers lurk as deadly as ever in dark chambers herein, awaiting new companies of eager-eyed adventurers.
Is it your turn to dare The Haunted Halls? Many come, but few survive to again see Eveningstar's beauty.
Welcome, then. Enter in, and find in these pages:
- A challenging introductory-level dungeon.
- A detailed countryside setting, including important local personages, local color, and guidelines for play.
- Suggested campaign plots and adventures.
- New spells.
- New magical items.
- New monsters.
Index[edit | edit source]
Creatures[edit | edit source]
- crawling claw • doppelganger • green slime • huge spider • ju-ju zombie • kobold • lock lurker • mimic • mummy • owlbear • skeleton • stirge • tressym
Magic[edit | edit source]
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
- Food & Drinks
- beer • biscuit • cheese • vinegar • wine (firewine)
- crowbar • rope
- Materials & Substances
- chestnut • elm • mold • oak • shadowtop
Appendix[edit | edit source]
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by providing more information.|