- A certain species of hawks could be found in Amn. Their backs were blue-gray, bellies had ivory feathering and were streaked with dark gray, black, and pale orange. They had a long, square-tipped tail.
Hawks were predatory birds that were native to the natural world. These animals flew through the sky in search of prey, which included small animals, lizards, snakes, and vermin.
Hawks could be trained as hunting companions if raised from chicks and properly instructed.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 David "Zeb" Cook, et al. (1989). Monstrous Compendium Volume Two. (TSR, Inc), p. 63. ISBN 0-8803-8753-X.
- ↑ Wizards RPG Team (2014). Monster Manual 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 330. ISBN 978-0786965614.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 Skip Williams, Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook (July 2003). Monster Manual 3.5. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 273. ISBN 0-7869-2893-X.
- ↑ Jean Rabe (1991). Red Magic. (TSR, Inc.), p. 12. ISBN 1-5607-6118-0.
- ↑ Jeff Grubb, Julia Martin, Steven E. Schend et al (1992). Aurora's Whole Realms Catalogue. (TSR, Inc), p. 37. ISBN 0-5607-6327-2.
- ↑ Anne Gray McCready et al. (March 1994). Elves of Evermeet. (TSR, Inc), p. 40. ISBN 1-5607-6829-0.
- ↑ Penny Williams (2004-10-15). Wemic Camp (Zipped PDF). Wizards of the Coast. p. 4. Archived from the original on 2016-11-01. Retrieved on 2018-09-11.