Heartstop was a disease that caused the victim's heart to suddenly cease to beat, causing death.
- King Glaurath of Westgate, died of heartstop in −291 DR.
- Magister Nasana Melnuthquel, "The Princess Terrible", died of heartstop in 297 DR.
- Magister Eldrus Wands, presumed died of fever, exposure, or heartstop, in 516 DR.
- Baelaetha Baergil of Ashabenford, died of heartstop in 1337 DR.
- The aged Overking of Lapaliiya, died of heartstop in 1371 DR.
- King Derval Ironeater, died of heartstop suddenly during a conversation in 1485 DR.
- ↑ Dale Donovan (2001-03-27). Westgate Timeline (DOC). Wizards of the Coast. Archived from the original on 2016-11-01. Retrieved on 2020-03-26.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (January 2000). Secrets of the Magister. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 36. ISBN 978-0786914302.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (January 2000). Secrets of the Magister. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 41. ISBN 978-0786914302.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, The Hooded One (2011-09-01). Questions for Ed Greenwood (2011). Candlekeep Forum. Retrieved on 2018-02-24.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Eric L. Boyd, Darrin Drader (July 2004). Serpent Kingdoms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 103. ISBN 0-7869-3277-5.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 151. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Christopher Perkins, et al. (August 2013). Ghosts of Dragonspear Castle. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 70. ISBN 978-0786965311.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.