Hero of the Troll Wars is an adventure module set in the Forgotten Realms using the Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition ruleset. It is part of the Waterdeep series of adventures published for the D&D Adventurers League. It focuses on Waterdeep, and is an adventure designed for 1st- to 4th-level characters. It is part two of the Folded Time Trilogy.
- Ahghairon • Earthtender • Gharl • Joy • Malcar Gost • Vajra Safahr • Warm Hearth
- Abbey of Chauntea
- Sword Coast
- Nimoar's Hold • Waterdeep
- javelin of lightning
- barkskin • cure wounds • dispel magic • divination • druidcraft • entangle • goodberry • greater restoration • guiding bolt • identify • lesser restoration • light • pass without trace • prayer of healing • raise dead • remove curse • revivify • sacred flame • sanctuary • shillelagh • speak with dead • spirit guardians • spiritual weapon • thaumaturgy • true resurrection
- Sisters of Chauntea
- D&D Adventurers League Guildmaster: Chris Lindsay
- D&D Adventurers League Wizards Team: Chris Lindsay, Adam Lee, Mike Mearls, Matt Sernett
- D&D Adventurers League Administrator(s): Claire Hoffman, Lysa Chen, Bill Benham, Travis Woodall, Greg Marks, Alan Patrick
- Art Director and Graphic Designer: Rich Lescouflair
- Playtesters: Paul Aparicio, Daniel Chapman, Jared Fegan, Daniel Franco, Travis Fuller, Kerry Kaszak, Atis Kleinbergs, Genesis Martinez, Chris McGovern, Kevin Neff, Daniel Oliveira, Arthur Saucier, James Schweiss, Dan Taylor, Jia Jian Tin, Marcello Velazquez, Eric Weberg
Disclaimer: The views expressed in the following links do not necessarily represent the views of the editors of this wiki, nor does any lore presented necessarily adhere to established canon.