The High Festivals were twelve festivities dedicated to Waukeen that were held across Faerûn. They were considered the most important of the festivals celebrated by her main communities of followers.
The High Festivals were the following:
- Cold Counting Comfort
- Held on Hammer 15, it celebrated wintertime accounting.
- Great Weave
- Held on Alturiak 20, it celebrated wintertime textile practices and tapestry weaving.
- Held on Ches 30, it celebrated the accomplishments of the wealthy and collected donations for the next festival.
- Held on Tarsakh 10, it consisted of using catapults to throw glass spheres full of coins and gems over a city, scattering the contents for the general population to pick up.
- Held on Mirtul 12, and named after the wealthiest contributor of the early church.
- Held on Kythorn 21, in celebration of the arrival of good weather and the growth of riches in the lands.
- Held between Flamerule 3 and 5, it was marked by business planning, signing of new opportunities, and meetings between adversaries. In Waterdeep, the holiday also honored Lathander.
- Held on Eleasis 17, it consisted of a feast to celebrate the bounty of the land and the planting of new trees.
- Held on Eleint 7, it celebrated the enrichment provided by the use of magic.
- Held on Marpenoth 1, it was a homage to soldiers and guards, for their efforts to protect wealth.
- Also known as the Night of Hammers and Nails, it was held on Uktar 10 and celebrated everyday inventions and non-magical crafts.
- Held on Nightal 25, it was a cautionary warning against the dark side of wealth and greed.
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 Julia Martin, Eric L. Boyd (March 1996). Faiths & Avatars. (TSR, Inc), p. 179. ISBN 978-0786903849.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Christopher Perkins, James Haeck, James Introcaso, Adam Lee, Matthew Sernett (September 2018). Waterdeep: Dragon Heist. Edited by Jeremy Crawford. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 186. ISBN 978-0-7869-6625-7.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.