|“||This is the first in a series of reference books aimed at the recreationist. In these pages are the battles fought by Yamun Khahan, Batu Min Ho, and all the others caught up in the sweeping Horde campaigns. The strategies and disposition of forces are set forth in plain terms. Sixteen color plates show the arms and armor used by each army. BATTLESYSTEM™ Rules statistics allow for the complete recreation of each battle fought in this massive campaign. Ten interior maps delineate the terrain and forces involved in each major confrontation. With this book you, too, can fight from the edges of far eastern Kara-Tur across the steppes into the heartlands of Faerun. Whether you wish to replay the wars in precise detail, or try your own strategies, this is the book that will help you achieve your goal. ||”|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Curtis M. Scott (1991). Horde Campaign. (TSR, Inc), p. 1. ISBN 1-56076-130-X.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Curtis M. Scott (1991). Horde Campaign. (TSR, Inc). ISBN 1-56076-130-X.
- ↑ Curtis M. Scott (1991). Horde Campaign. (TSR, Inc), p. 11. ISBN 1-56076-130-X.
- ↑ Curtis M. Scott (1991). Horde Campaign. (TSR, Inc), p. 55. ISBN 1-56076-130-X.
- ↑ Shannon Appelcline. FR12 Horde Campaign (2e). Dungeon Masters Guild. Retrieved on 2014-08-06.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.