Relations[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
After the Fire Knives were driven from Cormyr in 1341 DR, it was found that a number of members of the Cormaeril family were in-fact members of the Fire Knives. They were also implicated in the assassination attempt on King Azoun IV in 1369 DR and the crown exiled the family and confiscated their lands.
Late in his reign in the 1440s DR, King Azoun V restored the Cormaeril's titles but not their lands. As of 1479 DR, the family was attempting to restore their reputation through generosity to the poor and patronage of the arts.
Members[edit | edit source]
- Lord Barrit Cormaeril, husband of Lady Alise and a relative of Lord Thistle
- Lady Alise Cormaeril, wife of Lord Barrit and a relative of Lord Thistle
- Lamiril Cormaeril, family's financial expert
- Rowan Cormaeril, cousin to Gaspar, stripped of Purple Dragon knighthood
- Tagreth Cormaeril, banished in 1341 DR for association with the Fire Knives
- Thaerilon Cormaeril
- Boront Cormaeril
- Cheldrin Cormaeril
- Brace Cormaeril
- Flaram Cormaeril
- Horontor Cormaeril
- Sabran Cormaeril
- Beliard Cormaeril, half-brother to Rowan and bastard son of Azoun IV
- Silver Cormaeril, sister of Randal Morn, succeeded Randal as Lord of Daggerdale
- Kargerth Bleth, head of the Cormaeril house in exile
- Sir Gareth Cormaeril, a distant relative living in Waterdeep
- Gaspar Cormaeril, killed by Aunadar Bleth to power Abraxus
- Ohlmer Cormaeril, patriarch of house until Gaspar arranges his death
- Xanthon Cormaeril, a lookalike cousin of Gaspar
- Halvundrar Cormaeril
- Threena Cormaeril, married Lord Dheolur but was King Duar's agent in House Dheolur. Eventually married Duar.
- Jhaunadyl Cormaeril, one of Elminster's lovers
- Donder Cormaeril, head of House Cormaeril at the turn of the 13th century DR
- Lady Auleethaea Cormaeril, lady-in-waiting to Queen Alvandira
- Orngrym Cormaeril, head of House Cormaeril just before the mid-13th century DR
- Sathrin Cormaeril, nephew of Randal Morn, son of Silver Cormaeril
- Domavos Cormaeril, great-nephew of Randal Morn
- Barathal Cormaeril, son of Domavos Cormaeril, Lord Morn of Daggerdale.
Servants[edit | edit source]
Appendix[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Ed Greenwood and Jeff Grubb (April 1998). Cormyr: A Novel (Paperback). (Wizards of the Coast), p. 204. ISBN ISBN 0-7869-0710-X.
- Eric Menge (January 2012). “Backdrop: Suzail”. Dungeon #198 (Wizards of the Coast). Archived from the original on 2015-11-02. Retrieved on 2017-07-07.
- Ed Greenwood and Jeff Grubb (April 1998). Cormyr: A Novel (Paperback). (Wizards of the Coast), p. 316. ISBN ISBN 0-7869-0710-X.
- Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 273. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- Eric Menge (July 2011). “Backdrop: Daggerdale”. Dungeon #192 (Wizards of the Coast), p. 64.
- Eric L. Boyd (June 2005). City of Splendors: Waterdeep. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 49. ISBN 0-7869-3693-2.
- Eric Menge (July 2011). “Backdrop: Daggerdale”. Dungeon #192 (Wizards of the Coast), p. 65.
Further reading[edit | edit source]
- Jerome Davis (2006-03-21). PEOPLE, HISTORY: The Nobles of Cormyr (part 6 of 6). Realms-L mailing list archives. Retrieved on 2015-10-01.