The Hulmaster family was the ruling family of the town of Hulburg, on the northeast shores of the Moonsea. The line began with Ivar Nanthon, who changed his surname to Hulmaster after the lich Aesperus (who was also his uncle) "granted" him the right to rule in the Year of the Keening Gale, 1050 DR.
- Ivar Hulmaster: The fifth harmach of Hulburg and the first of the Hulmaster line.
- Rivan Hulmaster: Ivar's son, famous for ending Aesperus's rule of the lands in and around Hulburg.
- Argyl Hulmaster
- Angar Hulmaster: Aggyl's son. Had Griffonwatch Keep built as a defense against the monster hordes of Thar to the west.
- Lendon Hulmaster: Had the stink and slag of the furnaces moved downwind of the town in the early 15th century DR, creating an opening for the Tailings to grow.
- Grigor Hulmaster: Harmach until his death in 1480 DR.
- Bernov Hulmaster: Grigor's brother.
- Terena Hulmaster: Grigor's sister.
- Isolmar Hulmaster: Grigor's son.
- Kara Hulmaster: Grigor's niece and Captain of the Shieldsworn.
- Geran Hulmaster: Bernov's son and briefly harmach.
- Sergen Hulmaster: Not a Hulmaster by birth, but by adoption. Attempted to have the family killed in 1479 DR.
- Natali Hulmaster: Isolmar's daughter and Grigor's heir. Became harmach after his death.
- Kirr Hulmaster: Isolmar's son.
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by providing more information.|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Richard Baker (May 2008). Swordmage. (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 0786947881.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Richard Baker (January, 2010). Realms of the Dead ("The King in Copper"). (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 0786953632.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Richard Baker (Nov 2010). Avenger. (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 0786955759.