Hungry Shadows is an adventure module set in the Forgotten Realms using the Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition ruleset. It is part of the Avernus Rising series of adventures published for the D&D Adventurers League. It focuses on Baldur's Gate, and is an adventure designed for 1st- to 4th-level characters. It is part two of Betrayal is in the Blood.
- Benn Hithlin • Daryn Falburn • Eryn Xeph • Gharizol • Lovet Utich • Sands Korek • Tradran Foremantle
- dwarf • elf • half-orc • hell hound • human • spinagon
- Avernus • Elturel • Elturgard • Nine Hells
- gloves of thievery • spell scroll of protection from fiends
- command • cure wounds • divination • greater restoration • hold person • identify • inflict wounds • lesser restoration • light • prayer of healing • raise dead • remove curse • revivify • sacred flame • shield of faith • speak with dead • spiritual weapon • thaumaturgy • true resurrection
- Cult of Zariel • Flaming Fist
- D&D Adventurers League Guildmaster: Chris Lindsay
- D&D Adventurers League Wizards Team: Chris Lindsay, Adam Lee, Mike Mearls, Ari Levitch
- D&D Adventurers League Administrator(s): Claire Hoffman, Lysa Penrose, Travis Woodall, Greg Marks, Alan Patrick, Amy Lynn Dzura
- Art Director and Graphic Designer: Rich Lescouflair
- Interior Art: Provided by Wizards of the Coast
- Playtesters: Sam Aldridge, Peter Allen, Robert Allison, Todd Ammerman, Richard Brown, Daniel Chapman, Travis Fuller, Austin Haffke, Gregory Harris, Chris Klann, Atis Kleinbergs, David Krolnik, Matt Maranda, Jawsh Murdock, Daniel Oliveira, Timothy Roberts, Dave
Rosser, Ben Siekert, Douglas Sklarski, Dan Taylor, JJ Tin, Marcello Velazquez, Christine Weidenbach, Rachel Wiltenburg
Disclaimer: The views expressed in the following links do not necessarily represent the views of the editors of this wiki, nor does any lore presented necessarily adhere to established canon.