Some of the larger lakes were named:
- The northernmost named lake, also known as Longknife Lake.
- Also known as Tynkur's Fist.
- The largest lake, also known as Ondran's Grave.
- A lake that bore several islands, also known as Daern's Copper Camp.
- The southernmost lake, also known as Saeriphahra's Mirror.
Rumors & Legends
|This article is a stub. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by expanding it.|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 The Hooded One (2013-01-13). Questions for Ed Greenwood (2013). Candlekeep Forum. Retrieved on 2020-03-15.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood and Steven E. Schend (July 1994). “Who's Who in Waterdeep”. City of Splendors (TSR, Inc), p. 19. ISBN 0-5607-6868-1.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 117. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ James Wyatt and Rob Heinsoo (February 2001). Monster Compendium: Monsters of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 63. ISBN 0-7869-1832-2.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (April 1995). “Elminster's Notebook: Kobold commotions”. In Kim Mohan ed. Dragon #216 (TSR, Inc.), pp. 100–101.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.