Born in 1104 DR, Ilmara was a sorceress like her mother and was tutored under Mhilra of Milvarune. As Princess, Ilmara discovered the Scrying Stones of Myth Drannor. With them, she founded Ilmwatch, from which she watched for any sign of the return of the hobgoblin hordes that had been defeated by her father.
The hobgoblins did return. When she saw them through the stones in 1127 DR, her brother, King Imbrar, took an army to the Giantspire Mountains to defeat them. The king, his men, and the hobgoblins were never seen again. Ilmara took the crown with sorrow.
- ↑ George Krashos (August 2006). “Impiltur: The Forgotten Kingdom”. In Erik Mona ed. Dragon #346 (Paizo Publishing, LLC), p. 63.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 80. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Thomas M. Reid, Sean K. Reynolds (Nov. 2005). Champions of Valor. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 88. ISBN 0-7869-3697-5.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 Thomas M. Reid, Sean K. Reynolds (Nov. 2005). Champions of Valor. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 88–89. ISBN 0-7869-3697-5.
- ↑ Jeff Crook, Wil Upchurch, Eric L. Boyd (May 2005). Champions of Ruin. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 137. ISBN 0-7869-3692-4.