By creating a destructive resonance effect in the body of a creature, implosion made the target collapse into itself and die. The effect was instantaneous; it could not be dispelled, but could be resisted by fantastic fortitude. While only one creature could be targeted within several seconds, and none could be targeted twice, it lasted up to 102 seconds, longer for more experienced casters. Only corporeal creatures could be slain; gaseous and incorporeal creatures were unaffected.
In the game Baldur's Gate II: Throne of Bhaal, this spell is listed as a Quest level spell. These are divine spells and are memorized and cast as 7th level spells.
- Video Games
- Baldur's Gate II: Throne of Bhaal
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, Skip Williams (July 2003). Player's Handbook 3.5 edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 185, 186, 243. ISBN 0-7869-2886-7.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 65. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ Richard Baker, James Wyatt (March 2004). Player's Guide to Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 91. ISBN 0-7869-3134-5.
- ↑ Schlieker Design (2001). Baldur's Gate II: Throne of Bhaal Game Manual , link:. (BioWare).