The barony was inhabited by many "hill clans" and contained several farming villages, a few logging and shepherding towns in the foothills, and a single mining town.
Impresk Barony was the northernmost of Erlkazar's five baronies. It bordered Carrelath and Shalanar to the south. Shilmista, the Forest of Shadows, was its western border, and Impresk Lake was located at the southeast edge.
- This small fishing town was the birthplace of the famous cleric Cadderly Bonaduce.
- Castle Trinity
- The ruins of this former keep were once the site of a secret sect of the goddess Talona.
- Edificant Library
- This famous library to Deneir and Oghma was brought to ruin by the Chaos Curse.
- Impresk Lake
- This lake was ice cold and connected to the Deepwash by a short river.
- This shepherding village was the closest settlement to the baron's hunting lodge in the central Snowflakes.
- This cave was the former lair of the red dragon Fyrentennimar.
- Snowflake Mountains
- These were some of the tallest peaks in the south of Faerûn.
- Spirit Soaring
- This cathedral to Deneir was built on the site of the old Edificant Library.
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book Three: Erlkazar & Folk of Intrigue. (TSR, Inc), p. 5. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.
- ↑ Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book Three: Erlkazar & Folk of Intrigue. (TSR, Inc), p. 2. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.
- ↑ Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book Three: Erlkazar & Folk of Intrigue. (TSR, Inc), p. 3. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.
- ↑ Philip Athans (2008). A Reader's Guide to R. A. Salvatore's the Legend of Drizzt. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 121. ISBN 0-7869-4915-5.